Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
"Fu" cat:

"I love the taste of this couch, maaaan."

I love you, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Wormskull posted:

I dunno where this is from but here's one of my favorite cat pictures! I don't think it's been posted yet... I like how it's all scrunched up in there...

Oh my god I have diabetes.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Meet Kitana, part cat, part ham:

She can hear butter.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

fixed.

LOL OMG, you haaaaaave to post this to canihazacheezburger.com!!!! lmao

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Ethnic Cleansing posted:

Meet Minni

So the beavers were right, Aslan is on the move. And also napping sometimes.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Kerfuffle posted:

Toys are for biting, hands are for petting and treats. :)

gonna eat this box

Gonna eat this couch

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

PainterofCrap posted:

Five minutes after I found her in the middle of Hicks St in South Philadelphia, August 2008. I was sure she’d be dead before I could get her home.

You found this little bit of love not too far from where my sister lives.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Marsol0 posted:

My friend's new cat shortly after being neutered.

I remembered when we got Kitana spayed and had her with one of those cones on. We kept calling her Lamp.

"Oh no, the lamp's getting away!" "Bye lamp!" :3:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
For everybody who doesn't already know, dee eight sells some wicked fine cat weed.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Hop Pocket posted:

Girlfriend's cat that has taken a liking to me.

"I'm going to kill you"

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
It's like she's going to smother you. :3:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Dr Snofeld posted:

The gooniest cat.

Can you ask your cat when ADWD is coming out?

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
We've taken to naming our cats after Mortal Kombat characters.

Next cat gets named Raiden.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Screaming Idiot posted:

Name him Reptile. You get the bonus of confusing your friends.

Oooh yes. gently caress my sisters suggestions of naming the next cat "Momo."

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Looks like the deck wasn't too far off the ground, so the kitty probably had a bruise or two.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Lysdexique posted:

"Harry Potter must NOT go back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year!"

Good to know I'm not the only one who thought this.

Also, I want a sphinx cat so I can name it Chatdemort.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Doll House Ghost posted:

A page ago I posted a picture of our future cat, Gordon Brown. The breeder sent us some new pics:

How the hell do I manage for a whole month before this little fellow gets home?? Look at that perfect little smug cat face! :supaburn:

That cat is going to get fat as hell, isn't he? The look in the second pic just says "Aw hell yeah I'm gonna eat all of the food."

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Pardalis posted:

I've always liked hairless animals but I got my first Sphynx on accident by being a specialty petsitter for exotics. Hex was adopted after being left with me in bad shape a few years ago. I adopted the blue cat, Mogwai, as a companion for Hex and had him for four months but he didn't like living another cat so he rules the house of a friend now.

Sphynxes are NOT hypoallergenic. They have just as much, if not more, of the enzyme that irritates allergic individuals. They also need frequent bathing (weekly or more!) or they get grimy.

I love my gremlin; she is the sweetest little pink piglet. She is only about 7 pounds and very spry. Sphynxes are very adaptive and like to be with their owners as much as possible. She goes to work with me, camping, kayaking, and loves car trips.

Have a video of my slutty cat:
http://youtu.be/G8TObHxa1WY
I think one of the best things about Sphinxes is that you have to put them in little sweaters.

I'd get one just to name him "Henry Wrinkler" and put him in a little leather jacket.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

I posted:

In bread cat.

That cat doesn't even know what the gently caress.

Such a tiny head with a massive fluffy bodyyyy. :3:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Incoming cat pic dump:

Kitana, fatty queen of my bed. She's about... I want to say 4 years old at this point? She's needy, loves food, whines constantly, purrs like a motorboat and refuses to leave the top floor of the house because of my sister's cat, Gemma. She's a former feral and very skittish. I wuvs her though. :3:

She loves belly rubs, and answers to "Ham." Please ignore my fat hands in the following picture:

This is her, at the vet, refusing to leave the baby scale

Here's Jade, our older cat, basically my baby since I'm the one who gives him his meds and cares for him on a daily basis:

He has hyperthyroidism, kidney disease, and a heart murmur. He's getting on in years, but most of the time he acts like a needy kitten when he isn't lying around, looking at me like he needs to be pet, right goddamn now.

He's my stupid baby and he's always at the door when I come home from work. I don't know how I'm gonna be when he finally does go. I was the one who carried him home in the car when I was 11. :unsmith:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Who would paint a basketball to look like a cat? Come on now, that's silly.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
My cat has taken over my body pillow.

Taking over 3 feet of pillow was an effort on her part, but she did it.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Geolicious posted:

Mine is bad at it, too.

Yeah, neither does Jade.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

stevewm posted:

http://imgur.com/JKjNhgt

[http://imgur.com/dnzeTqy

My cat Molly... Oddly enough she is entirely black. However when in the right light her fur appears brown as in the picture above.

Edit: sorry using android app... Can't get image tag to work right in it...

Yeah black cats are like that. Some also have tabby markings in the right light.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Harmsworth posted:

Mostly blueberries (why :confused: ) and the dog. Nothing in particular in this picture, though.

He also will place a paw on my knee when I'm sitting at the dinner table, and meow at me until I feed him.

These are all common attributes of black cats. I can understand dogs, blueberries not so much.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

casual poster posted:

At first glance I thought the cat had a little yellow bow tie on

And if doesn't, it should.

If you own a black or tuxedo cat, you must give them a bow tie collar.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Spuckuk posted:

Apologies for the crappy quality, but just but a deposit down on lil Hugo here.

Will apparently grow up to be a sealpoint Ragdoll the size of a house, if he ever stops hiding on warm appliances :3

He won't. Enjoy your new cat!

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

goatse.cx posted:

my cat. her name is cat.

My cat does this poo poo too. She loves sleeping on the printer or on the cable box.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Cuniculous posted:

:( They look like they have mange.

I bet they're greasy like Sphinxes, but without the charm.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

My precious babby fatass

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Pope Guilty posted:

17 years ago, a flatulent little kitten wandered up to my sister and mom, who named him Reeses. He turned out to be the sweetest little thing (if pretty stinky until he was a year or so old) and yesterday he died peacefully and comfortably after a long, happy, lovey life. Bye, little guy.

Reese's in peaces :smith:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Homeimprovement_grunt.wav

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Centripetal Horse posted:

I do not believe that "doesn't belong there" is a concept that cat tongues have.
Yeah, cats don't have this. Bonded cats groom each other like little homo nutcases.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Retro Access posted:

My Christmas present, that I'm not actually getting for another month.

Bought for many reasons all of which I am now going to apologize for, being that every cat I've had before has been a rescue. My cat's pica (eating foreign objects) was driving me up the wall and has already caused him to need life saving surgery. I wanted another friendly breed of cat which would match my DSH's amazingly over affectionate personality and hopefully provide him with a companion to play with while I worked and maybe take his mind off trying to chew on things he shouldn't. My husband agreed to this breed because he doesn't want any extra cat hair to add to the fine covering that is already on every surface of the house.

Cons: sphinxes require bathing because they tend to get greasy and oily, like a teen's face.
Pros: you can put them in little sweaters!!
Cons: they're pretty sensitive to temperature changes because they lack hair.
Pros: they're like affectionate walking meowing hot water bottles.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

This is like something out of a slasher film

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

He's super sweet, not afraid of anything, and has settled in nicely in the unused bathroom. He thinks laying in a person's arms purring and making biscuits is his job, and that won my husband over.

His name is Jethro. Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

He's a black cat alright.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

I love when cats figure out doorknobs

Only when their not my cats, though. Mine figured out they can just ram my door repeatedly because it doesn't latch right.

Tendai posted:

Look at the guy grin :3: What a great moment to have on the job

Black cats = best cats

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
Happy 'cause he's gonna look that way for the rest of his life.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Boat posted:

The cat "slow blink & look away/avoid eye contact = I like you" thing is the greatest, because invariably, it means cats end up getting all lovey on people who don't really like cats, because the same expressions in humans means "I don't really like you" :3:

The butt vibration peeing thing is just a thing cats do when they spray to mark their territory. One of my cats does it when he's happy to see me, but since he's fixed there's no pee involved, thankfully.

I love the idea that a cat can get so happy to see you that they pee a little.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Trig Discipline posted:

It's a wiki article about honeybee dances.

And honey bees are super cute, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XmGyOG8HKA

I want an apiary. :3: