Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

Apple Jax posted:

My cat Emilio.

He looks real nervous for his job interview. Its ok buddy, just relax and be yourself!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Looks like Emilio has a nemesis... LENIN CAT

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/lenin-cat

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

LokiAlthorin posted:

Did you say something?

Opium Den Cat

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Embiggen posted:

Oh god... it's... in... my... mind.... ARGH! :suicide:

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

My ex-girlfriend had a cool black cat that was also missing its back leg. He was a stray that showed up at her house. The local vets didnt have any record as to having a cat with a leg amputation. It stayed with her. Don't know what happened to it since we broke up.

My wife talks about getting a cat. Right now we have a black dog with a limp back leg and a suger glider so no new animals for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Street Fighter 2 music came to mind when I saw this pic