Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turd Nelson
Nov 21, 2008
Does anyone have an X-Fi card from Creative? I am having the hardest time getting the sound to work. If I uninstall the drivers for my X-Fi platinum and then restart the computer, the sound will work beautifully...until i restart again. Then the sound is filled with cracks, static and after a few seconds of playing something like a song or movie, it just stops working. This is really pissing me off beacuse I have this on my netbook and I couldn't be happier with it, and I want this to work on my gaming rig so badly!

If anyone cares...
AMD x2 3800
4 gigs ram
Abit AN8-U board

Yes it's 4 years old, but it hasn't failed me yet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turd Nelson
Nov 21, 2008
Why can't I see my system rating?

Clicking on the "rate this computer" icon does nothing.