Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is The Tutti Fruity Hat Acceptable?
Yes, wear that poo poo for a day and then eat it, and then die.
No, fruit hats are pussy bullshit & nothing would be make me happier to see you banned.
View Results
nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
What kind of human being comes to the internet for questions like this?

Tell your teacher the internet said "gently caress off!" and then let him know we took your lunch money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Leovinus posted:

:eng101: gently caress you.

Hey, gently caress you for correcting me! Fucker.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

reflir posted:

You can't draw this conclusion

I agree with this. Sites like this allow people to be total faggots if they want to, and rest soundly knowing their identity is potentially hidden from the internets scrutiny.

However, social pages like Myspace, Facebook, etc. do the opposite. Not only can everyone see your face, but they know WAY too much about you (if you're the kind of tool who updates every minute of the day about even the most inane, retarded poo poo like how you just took a poo poo or some poo poo).