Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
NnamkcebNairb
Apr 7, 2008

"Don't be sad that no one bought you a scallop. You're just not cool enough"
\
:backtowork:
As much as I love this thread, I think it may have run its course. Like kill it in its prime so it doesn't go through a downward spiral into monotony and crap. As you said, a part 2 would be welcome in a few months. Goldmine this poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Child's Letter
Feb 21, 2005

"¡No llores! Gracias por esas fotos."
\
This has been an awesome thread: I wish I could contribute more regularly, but with real life interrupting, well...

Also, Bonk, if, for some reason, you want to add any of my contributions to the blog, here's my permission. (Not sure if I missed something about it or not...)

Edit: Oh, hey, after actually reading the right column copy, I realized there's a protocol to getting one's images added to your blog! Sorry for my idiocy! :(

A Child's Letter fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jun 30, 2009

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
^^^ Oh, yeah, feel free to steal mine as well.

This thread almost made me buy a tablet! But not quite. If one comes up on woot or something though, I'll be getting one.

Aciid c0d3r
Jun 21, 2008
"Shouldn't you be out mowing the lawn, or spending time with your wife?"
\
Use mine too! Why the hell not?

Clockspider
Oct 10, 2007

You can use all one contributions I made too :D

Murder Hats
Nov 16, 2008

"You need to put as much focus on work as you give to getting the perfect reCaptcha phrase!"
/
Goldmine it.

Also, I want a turn in the blog. :(

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

joining the almost bought a tablet crowd and the use my contribution gang and finally buying a ticket to the gonna buy a tablet for v2 of the thread show

taupoke
Apr 26, 2008

by T. Finninho

is... is that blood?

Fuderyuu
Mar 16, 2004

Finger Lickin' Good!
I think I only made one or two ...but throwing my hat into the "you can use my poo poo" pole.

Also, I guess I have this thread and Responsibility Scallop to thank for making me go out and buy a tablet of my own (as opposed to permanently borrowing my co-workers). So eat that "almost bought one" mofos!

I'll be locked, loaded, and well practiced for round 2!

Johnny Got His Gunt
Aug 19, 2008

I can't stop thinking about Dr. House's huge, throbbing...diagnostic skills.
It was fun, and there was a lot of good contributions.

Goldmine it!

Improvement Viola
Apr 20, 2009

Fuderyuu posted:

I think I only made one or two ...but throwing my hat into the "you can use my poo poo" pole.

Also, I guess I have this thread and Responsibility Scallop to thank for making me go out and buy a tablet of my own (as opposed to permanently borrowing my co-workers). So eat that "almost bought one" mofos!

I'll be locked, loaded, and well practiced for round 2!

You shouldn't spend hundreds of dollars on something inspired by an SA thread! This is careless of you!
/

Edit: forgot to include this the first time -- this thread had better make it to the goldmines! And I'm really hoping for a part II!

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Rho Bot posted:

You shouldn't spend hundreds of dollars on something inspired by an SA thread! This is careless of you!
/

Edit: forgot to include this the first time -- this thread had better make it to the goldmines! And I'm really hoping for a part II!
Aw, come on, you know you want one. It doesn't cost hundreds. I happen to know for a fact that you could pick up a brand new shiny tablet for the low, low price of only $55
/
:devil:

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. :smug:

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Sep 12, 2006
Aw man, just when the reCAPTCHAs I was getting were turning good again... I went through the longest slump with ones like the alm-, a 40.29 1/2, or gibberish.

I look forward to the next one! Thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment, Bonk. :D

EDIT -- working on one final one! :ohdear:

EDIT2 -- here we go:

Is the sex really worth it, Hugh?

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Jul 1, 2009

hellbastard
Apr 4, 2006

I clciked so many and kept getting duds with "of" or "the" or "and" or "or" or some crap.

settled for this?

Bonk, I"m happy to be included in the blog to if you want... if not: :smith:

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Sep 12, 2006
Anyone want to tackle this one?

Johnny Got His Gunt
Aug 19, 2008

I can't stop thinking about Dr. House's huge, throbbing...diagnostic skills.
Yeah, okay.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Johnny Got His Gunt fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jul 1, 2009

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
I was doing "Guppy Will", but I pasted something in the wrong layer in paint.net and wrecked it. Maybe I should stick to mspaint! Also, I have now ordered a tablet thanks to this thread and the link to a $55 wacom tablet a few posts back. gently caress you, thread, I didn't really have a spare $55!

Carl The Shivan
Mar 23, 2009

programmed with a
variety of trusting
emotions

:h: :roboluv: :h:

(Yes I know that not how you spell cured.)

You can use any of mine you want :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Iron Bitchface posted:

Yeah, okay.

"He look-a like a man."

Alright guys, thanks for all the submissions. Closing up shop for now.

Further submissions can be directed to the blog: http://textboxart.blogspot.com/

I'll be updating regularly with a mix of ones from the thread and from e-mail.