Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I vote for

(1)Press the button really hard next time. Really super hard!

And I like the name BIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Examine the Marines rank first, or ask what his rank is if he can. If the marine is the same rank, do as he says, if not inform him of what the other marine said.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Lorak posted:

Recover the Nice Rock, first of all. Any rock with capital letters is vital to our success.

If it weren't for the stuff growing on the ship, and the fear of zombies or worse, I'd say go to the ship, for supplies. As things stand, (1)Draw an escape pod. (Search for more pods) is the best option, followed by (3), especially if we can drop off the survivors in a sheltered location, if we pass a good spot on the way to other pods.

I second this. Head towards the caves and get the wounded some shelter, hopefully finding some pods on the way. Maybe one will have a doctor or a first aid kit/robot. The marine obviously knows why the city is hostile and why the ship went down. Ask him on the way to the caves, helps pass the time.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Alea Minerva posted:

I have finished the first of the BIP soundtrack songs. I've decided to try and fit multiple updates that occur in the same location in to one song meaning I can a) catch up and b) write more interesting songs. I know this track is a little word heavy but that's just because it's the intro. The next track will feature a lot less dialogue and more music/lasers/explosions/oh god it's going to take so long. Here's track one:

If you think it's out and out terrible and I'm making GBS threads up a great thread/sounds promising, let me know. If anyone can think of a better album name than 'BIP Soundtrack' I'm all ears!

SUPER BONUS - Want to be in the next song? Just record the lines "EMERGENCY! LIFE SUPPORT TO DECKS FOUR AND FIVE HAVE BEEN TERMINATED. ALL CREW ON THOSE DECKS EVACUATE TO THE ABOVE AND BELOW DECKS. WE HAVE LOST ACCESS TO THE ENGINE ROOM, PLEASE STAND BY FOR EMERGENCY LANDING! A MARINE TEAM IS HEADING TO THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM ON DECK THREE, DO NOT INTERFERE OR INTERRUPT THEIR WORK." in your best angry tannoy announcer voice, send me a PM with a link to the file and I'll include it in the intro to the next song. Record it cleanley though and I'll make it sound tannoy-like afterwards.

This was beyond amazing. Someone needs to animate the story so far following the song.

EDIT - Check for insignia, it might be friendly! Maybe it was on the ship and managed to escape, or maybe its piloted by a Marine. A machine that fancy would surely be piloted by a marine of Captain rank! If it bears no insignia.....(2) Get the hell out of there. Doesn't Go-Ship have wings? Fly away to the escape pod!

Super Waffle fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Jun 9, 2009

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Cheap Shot posted:

Totally forgot about the key. Maybe it can override any robot :haw:?

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

So is it one goon giving all the robolove avatars or some sort of secret techno sex collective?

I vote (1) and (2). Pig out and hide in the relative safety of the box.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

:supaburn:PUSH THE BUTTON AGAIN OH GOD:supaburn:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

(3) BIPy, you got some 'sploding to do!

Also, take back the EFT from the bad guy who will undoubtedly be stunned from the explosion, so (1) as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

Option 2. We need to stick to the original plan, which was to search the other escape pods for medical supplies or a doctor. Is there any way to tell which of the EF signals is the cave, and which is a pod?

I also second the taking of armor shards for protection. With only one arm, we need all the protection we can get.

Cheap Shot posted:

edit:sorry if the drawing quality isn't up to par, exam week.

What are you talking about the drawings are awesome :buddy: