Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
Number three! pound that bitch button!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
4! Bip! escape this horrid place with its mean marines!

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
3! hang out with the sniper and learn his cool ways. also why is there no picture of BIP in his rage throwing poo poo?

and why are there no new posts on here? Get in here and vote! This story line is awesome, I've only just found it and read the whole thing in one sitting. strive the gently caress on cheap-shot!

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
i vote (1) and (4). look for enemies while heading to the Plethora. there's probably lots of hard to draw poo poo there.

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
I vote for 2! BIP needs more attention! Also (e) would be good, if he starts doing a little soft shoe for the captain. Love the art work in this update, Keep up the good work Sexy.

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
Bits and bites are delicious and now because of Cheap-Shot i may spend the last 3 dollars to my name on some, no real food today! I want to vote one based on that but i also want him to hang out with cool dudes but that could lead to him smoking!
better go with (1)

Also b) Nothing cheers me up more than a nice rock! ohhhh and if he shares after he goes finding things he could give him bits and bites too!

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
You animated this on your gameboy?...that is so awesome! i can't even wrap my head around that! the animation was so cool! keep up the awesome work, you never disappoint us! I vote for (4) you can never have enough buckets! EVER! also i think BIP should ask the captain where he got his awesome coat and if BIP can try it on. never hurts to ask, unless the captain is only wearing the coat in which case it could hurt BIP's eyes.

Duke-Thane fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Oct 9, 2009

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
I vote (4). He should hide somewhere, He might see someone pick their nose or other such Faux Pas. The captain might even be the guy who he sees picking his nose! and if BIP goes looking for him, he won't be able to catch him in the act.

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
Rolling Stone! Tuck and roll to victory little buddy.

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
(1) Attack with that freakin goo! let's see if it's been worth the trouble of carrying around or if it was actually fertilized eggs suspended in royal Jelly all along.

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
3b, Leave the goo on and stay there. Don't do a thing. just chill. This new found power of BIPs is awesome so I say leave the goo on for a long time. also I wanna see what would happen if the danger came to BIP. would he be ready? would danger come at all? find out next week in another exciting installment of pure Badassery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke-Thane
Aug 7, 2008
I'm saying (2) brace your feet and use the canister, let's find out what that thing is for.