Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«46 »
Sci-Fi Wasabi
Apr 30, 2008

Lord Dangleberry posted:

Fake back story...

We were out camping in Louisiana last summer, and kept hearing the nearby sounds of a child crying one night. Rather than assume there was a logical explanation for this, we decided that it must be a ghost, having previously been told that the bodies of murdered african americans from the slave era had been buried in the area. We were messing around, posing for photographs, and on one of them, we later spotted that our ghost had shown up! If you dont post this comment on 5 other videos this ghost child will come to ur house and kill u 2nite!!!

Why is the ghost baby white if murdered African-American bodies were buried here? Looks white, anyway.

Johnny Walker posted:

I thought it looked a little like Conan O'Brien.

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overwined
Sep 22, 2008

Wine can of their wits the wise beguile,
Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile.

Rattus Amicus posted:

Made some mystical orb footage!

Source image:

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

(Desaturated, fixed perspective, added fish-eye lens effect, tv-scanlines, grain and gradients, then tinkered with levels. Added date to left corner and blurred the gently caress out of it. Duplicated frame 11 times, added unique grain to each frame, made a color-error scanline move downwards in each frame. Last, drew light orb and its floor reflection on top of each frame.)

"You see it's got a timecode on it. And those things are uhh very hard to fake."

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

A couple of things I made long ago:

Obsoletely Fabulous
May 6, 2008

Who are you, and why should I care?

Sources:
http://www.texasghosthunters.com/im...01_07092004.jpg
http://www.jmichaelstudiophotograph...lking_large.jpg

guandi
Feb 7, 2004

I won't go into detail about
the dreams, but at
least they are not as scary.

I was out in my grandmothers back yard trying to take a picture of the sunset for a desktop background, I took a few snaps and was about to put my camera away when I heard "Oh my word!" from behind me. I looked round to my gran and saw she was staring straight upwards so followed her gaze to see a moving triangular "light" in the sky and I suddenly felt that buzz you sometimes get when you walk under powerlines as it passed overhead. Then I noticed my phone was vibrating in my hand at the same time so I moved my hand up to look as I didn't want to look away from the light and noticed the screen was white too. As it moved away from us the phone went back to normal and I just got the camera fired up in time to get this picture.

It looks strange in the picture thanks to my crappy camera, but it was actually transparent, just reflecting and diffusing the light of the sunset at the edges and in three moving patches on the bottom of the craft. Unlike most triangular UFO sightings this one seemed to fly edgeways first instead of with the point at the front and although I have no reference for the height or size of it it moved from directly above me to the position in the photo in about 10-12 seconds and just as I pressed the shutter it sort of went "blurry" and shot off, pointy bit first to the left like a "normal" UFO.

Aliens, gotta be.

(I was going to start a thread about spoofing UFO/Paranormal encounters to fool the more gullable public and generally see how much you can get away with before people realise they are being fooled, but oh well, this will have to do. Apologies for the poor quality picture, I got 2 more I spent alot more time on that I need to resize and finish the stories of that I shall post over the next couple of days.)

Phil Collins Vagina
Dec 30, 2008

Here are some I made in a previous thread.

Original
really hard to see, but there is a ghost standing in the first doorway on the left

This one is hard to find. I don't think I still have to original for it though..
Look just to the left of the lady's hat, and above the tall guy's shoulder

Obsoletely Fabulous
May 6, 2008

Who are you, and why should I care?

guandi posted:

That's a lot better than my attempt at a UFO.

TrenchMaul
Mar 9, 2009

I took the original picture with my cellphone camera, I had to actually add the noise to make it look like a typical grainy ufo picture.

EDIT: By the way the 'UFO' is a pie plate that I shrunk down and used the blur tool to distort.

TrenchMaul fucked around with this message at Jun 9, 2009 around 05:37

ONITABAS
Jan 31, 2009

Straight.

TheMadStork posted:

Ryan Stiles in the window?

Very much yes.

SlightButSteady
Sep 13, 2007

TrenchMaul
Mar 9, 2009

SlightButSteady posted:

Made me jump back from the monitor a little bit when I finally saw it, nice work.

BunkytheDuck
Mar 4, 2008

SlightButSteady posted:

I've been staring at this for almost half an hour now, so I give up. Where should I be looking?

Tom Toddlesworth
Nov 4, 2008

There is something profoundly erotic about the cosmos.

BunkytheDuck posted:

I've been staring at this for almost half an hour now, so I give up. Where should I be looking?

lower left

Room Temperature
Oct 16, 2007

mildly amusing

BunkytheDuck posted:

There's supposed to be a "face" in the lower left, but it's clearly just a pile of vaguely anthropomorphic stones distorted by the water.

Axa
Nov 17, 2002

Screaming brown face- bottom left

BunkytheDuck
Mar 4, 2008

Room Temperature posted:

There's supposed to be a "face" in the lower left, but it's clearly just a pile of vaguely anthropomorphic stones distorted by the water.

Oh. That's what it is? That was about the first thing I noticed, I just didn't think that was it.

VR Native American
May 1, 2009

This is a picture of Trent Phillips, the worlds only skeptic ghost.

nice mattimer
Mar 3, 2008

the wind that shakes the buttcheeks

Gerogerigegege posted:

Garfunkel?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Geez, the asset there is far creepier than the finished photoshopped product. Any backstory there?

Bluedeanie fucked around with this message at Jun 9, 2009 around 01:57

Johnny Walker
Jun 14, 2005

I've got a home for
Bloggers Let's exchange
ideas,stories and photos
with friendly writers
and editors.

SlightButSteady posted:

You bastard I was staring at this forever but I hadn't scrolled all the way.

Gerogerigegege
Apr 30, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

Geez, the asset there is far creepier than the finished photoshopped product. Any backstory there?

Randomly stumbled across it on LOC.gov. Which, by the way, is a good site to pull assets from.

Kgrand10
Jun 1, 2009

by Ozma

I call it , Lee Harvey Ghostwald

HardDisk
May 6, 2009

The original photo was far more creepy than the one you posted.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I am the world's first dolphin pilot.

So I found this roll of film a while ago and decided to get it developed and this picture came out all messed up:

Pretty creepy huh?

Then I looked closer...

SlightButSteady
Sep 13, 2007

Sing this Corrosion
Dec 27, 2007
"Upon completing the drawing the patient starts laughing, then becomes startled by something on the floor."

He wasn't there when I took the photo...

Clarington Grey
Dec 4, 2007

Subtle but delightful.

Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

SconZ
Dec 9, 2006
40,000 men and women every day

Spooky

Doktor Per
Feb 25, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

There's something in the window.

TrenchMaul
Mar 9, 2009

SconZ posted:

Spooky

Holy crap I am right now listening to Goodbye Horses by Q Lazarus.

That is spooky .

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

I've always thought there was something ominous about this earliest known photo of a tornado:

trans fat
Jul 29, 2007

the_ruiner posted:

I've always thought there was something ominous about this earliest known photo of a tornado:

This is awesome. So subtle, but so evil.

LeechCode5
Dec 19, 2004

Burn, Galactica! You're finished, Adama!

Alright, my fake photo and fake story:

This photo was allegedly taken some time ago in the cemetery in Virginia City, Nevada. No one is sure of the identity of the strange apparition in the picture, but people who visit the cemetery to this day claim to see him. One story says he was a prospector who was screwed out of a claim during the silver rush, and killed himself out of despair. Others think he died in the Great Fire of 1875, and say that his presence is accompanied by the stench of burnt flesh. We'll probably never know for sure.

LeechCode5 fucked around with this message at Jun 9, 2009 around 08:01

Mystery Steve
Nov 9, 2006

Doktor Per posted:

There's something in the window.

That window on the right needs to be vagi-cleaned

Thorngeist
May 4, 2004
36 matches

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.

What the gently caress why is that picture so loving creepy?!

Snaxxor
Jan 18, 2005

cool giraffe with
cool sunglasses

Hungry Bit posted:

Complete with a caption! Away to ghoststudy.com!

Source and Asset?

I have to see this one.

Rattus Amicus
Mar 8, 2007

Thorngeist posted:

I gotta say the original is creepier to me. See if you can spot the man, also

Click here for the full 788x600 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RDTSC
Dec 31, 2008
My clock has broken

TrenchMaul posted:

Holy crap I am right now listening to Goodbye Horses by Q Lazarus.

That is spooky .

Okay that's it. Why is everybody listening to this song - not just on here. What the gently caress!?
1.I find out about it.
2.EVERYBODY keeps saying that they're listening to it.

Also what's the something in the window? I don't see it

RDTSC fucked around with this message at Jun 9, 2009 around 12:31

«46 »