Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TremendousMajestic
Mar 8, 2007

bye bye everybody bye bye!

Click here for the full 871x1243 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremendousMajestic
Mar 8, 2007

Victor Surge posted:

**Alert**Alert**Deployment Request**

ANTI-S WALKER UNIT to deploy to --Wichita--Kansas--

God, Slender Man is so great...I just want more.

TremendousMajestic
Mar 8, 2007

GyverMac, I'm requesting another woodcut. That last one you did was amazing, and I'm loving the fictional implications.

Continued great job, everyone.

TremendousMajestic
Mar 8, 2007

Again, fantastic...I love the woodcuts, GyverMac!

TremendousMajestic
Mar 8, 2007

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Body of Missing Child Recovered Five Months After Stirling City Library Disappearance

AP, Kingston Falls - Slain toddler Joseph Pertman was discovered yesterday in the Great Swamp Nature Preserve, where passing hunters noticed his body in an unlikely hiding spot.

...Though Joseph, along with thirteen other children, had vanished over 5 months ago, his body was recovered in early stages of decay, suggesting he was alive until very recently, said Deputy Sheriff Jim Stolz.

Stolz told the Associated Press that the body was found in a state of “bizarre contortion”, although the cause of death is pending investigation.

Coroner Patricia Clark did provide comment.

This was horrifying...we should see more images of the Slender Man aftermath.