Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ExtraNoise
Apr 11, 2007

So I'm not sure if this counts because it's not really "paranormal" so much as spooky/weird, but I think it's an elaborate photoshop someone was playing on me. Before I was laid off, I worked for a newspaper and I was going through some of the archive negatives from the newspaper's past to do some promotional work on the website. I was going through some slides marked "circa 1920" and came across one that really freaked me out:

I think it speaks for itself. Sent shivers down my spine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExtraNoise
Apr 11, 2007

TrenchMaul posted:

That is brilliant, I'm glad you didn't spoil it.

Spoil it? Like make it so that it was a little too over the top or add some spoiler tags or something?

ExtraNoise
Apr 11, 2007

BooDoug187 posted:

Did ancient astronauts give away free ipods to 1920's Americans? Click link to find out!

I actually added the entire guy. Original asset:
http://unitproj.library.ucla.edu/dlib/lat/display.cfm?ms=uclalat_1429_b3720_G3572&searchType=keyword&k=1920&w=none&x=title&y=none&z=none&s=4

The dude I found on GIS and the earbuds I drew in by hand. Took way longer than I wanted just to find a guy with mostly right lighting.

I like to think he's a time traveler!