Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

In 1872, Russell Latimer bought 10 acres of farmland knowing that the Piqua and Indiana Railroad would be passing through this land. Then in 1873, the town that Latimer himself designed grew around the railroad route and become known as Latimer’s Station. This area is what we now know as the town of Latimer, Ohio.

Pictured are Russell's daughter Beatrice Latimer, son Jesse Latimer, and family friend Maude Harper. All three vanished without a trace on September 6th, 1891. After only a few hours of searching an Eastman Kodak camera was discovered with film still inside. The film was developed and the photo above retrieved.

When the FBI began searching nearby farms in the following weeks, they discovered a strange mechanism. The barn where this photo was taken is about 14 miles from the Latimer farm.

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Terminal Philosphy posted:

Mind if I have some fun with this one? The dietary lady where I works is huge on poo poo like this. She's even got a cloud goatse on her bulletin board with a prayer underneath it citing that they are the hands of god.

This woman is in her 30s-40s so she is not senile.

I figure if I print this out and leave it laying in the cafeteria it will end up there as well.

Have at it. Post results, please!