Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Happy Go Lumpy
Sep 17, 2007

Yes, very wondering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Go Lumpy
Sep 17, 2007

Yes, very wondering.

Unbelievable Mysteries User Forum posted:

Hey Yall in the supernatureal ghosts area!
I thing I might have see a supernatureal ghost!
I post the photo's in the pysical phenomnon thread an they toled me to the natureal spirits thread for a post and then over their they direct me over back here in in the supernatureal ghost forem? cuz they that this photo not a natureal ghost. I took a pictur on a timer 2 show mama my new porch set off overstack web site i look on it l8r an i notise the one px i dint use flash settin the dark px had somthin accept no buddy saw nothin in the real are but on the px u can see it i saw it on the screen. looks like a fella but to skinny an made outa smoke.
\

Happy Go Lumpy fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Jun 17, 2009