Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Daniel K
Dec 5, 2007
King of Morons

GyverMac posted:

Yup i did. :)

Click here for the full 475x631 image.

GyverMac these are fantastic. I love the reappearance of the hourglass in each. I think this is meant to symbolize the timelessness of S.MAN?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel K
Dec 5, 2007
King of Morons

I posted:

Any video of...this thing.

Coming soon!

My brother is in a rock band. This photo is from one of his most recent shows. Most everyone at the venue admitted feeling really weird, and all the bands wound up having technical difficulties throughout the night. Some people even complained of not being able to hear the music, while others stated that the sound was simply too loud.

Now, I don't usually buy into the whole "monster" thing. But I've heard of the "Tall Man" as my brother calls it, and... well, the picture speaks for itself.

Daniel K
Dec 5, 2007
King of Morons

ce gars posted:

*Student film cut short.*

I'm in a similar situation.

My father documents almost everything "family related" with his video camera, and from time to time, we sit and watch them and remember the good times blah blah blah.

Well, in the summer of 2001, we were outside playing around as usual, and dad was videoing, as usual. But, for whatever reason, he never let us view that specific tape.

There could be a million reasons why, but I figure why not give it a shot. If anything turns up SM-ish, I'll let you guys know. Or hell, even if it isn't, it may still be worth a note.

Daniel K
Dec 5, 2007
King of Morons

crazkylo posted:

I don't see what is so freaky about this picture, other than it looks like someone touched the window from the outside.

Hint:

Flipping the picture on its vertical axis may help you out.

But even then, its still pretty subtle.

Daniel K fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jun 19, 2009

Daniel K
Dec 5, 2007
King of Morons

crazkylo posted:

I still don't see anything :(

Reversed, enlarged, color correction.

Spoiler!!! haha

https://wi.somethingawful.com/e0/e0ee8e9262e4db5b162b85db106fd229e8c76630.jpg

Daniel K
Dec 5, 2007
King of Morons

Doktor Per posted:

There's more.

Click here for things.

Oh wow, nice catch.

Pretty subtle stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel K
Dec 5, 2007
King of Morons
I went through that tape I mentioned pages back.

Everything was normal except about one minute of footage.

For a single minute, my father taped himself driving down a country road near our house. It was dark, he was alone, and the whole time he was muttering, "I'm gonna find you," or something similar.

One frame, ONE FRAME, of this minute (which was hard to watch) turned out something creepy. My dad was making a right hand turn to head towards home, and down here we have a lot of crops growing. Have a look.