Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Bad Munki posted:

I was just thinking, maybe it's time we had one of these...

I just noticed that when you select View Image from the right-click menu in Firefox, it automagically creates a Slenderman favicon in the address bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Deceptive Thinker posted:

More like Chubbyman favicon

Maybe his sidekick in the sequel.

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

genesplicer posted:

And here's how it looks from the freeway:

They should give you a medal, either for making communal property a tiny bit safer, or for adding environmental art like all the big towns have. Nicely done.

----
edit: In fact, you could hire yourself and your class out as spookification consultants; denying the highly-strung access to particularly uninviting places without spiked fences, ground glass, or worse. Fear's a powerful thing, especially with the ingestion-prone part of the population.

Underflow fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Nov 21, 2009

Underflow
Apr 4, 2008

EGOMET MIHI IGNOSCO

Argon-40 posted:

I don't get what's so creepy here. It's a neat visual effect.