Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

:sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

Victor Surge posted:

"we didn't want to go, we didn't want to kill them, but its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time..."

1983, photographer unknown, presumed dead.

One of two recovered photographs from the Stirling City Library blaze. Notable for being taken the day which fourteen children vanished and for what is referred to as "The Slender Man". Deformities cited as film defects by officials. Fire at library occurred one week later. Actual photograph confiscated as evidence.

1986, photographer: Mary Thomas, missing since June 13th, 1986.

oh gently caress you when i finally saw the guy in the background i lost it this is going to give me nightmares

Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

BooDoug187 posted:

Photo: Henderson Horse Farm, 1954

From the recoding of Dr. Dauton, June 15th, 1956 8:30pm

DAUTON: Ok Ted... go ahead

TED: (almost out of breath) It's on? Am I safe?

DAUTON: Yes, you are safe. Now tell me what happened that night.

TED: The horses.... horses actin up... the horses...

DAUTON: Go on

TED: W...went out there... dead... all dead... the eyes... no.... no eyes

DAUTON: What did you see?

TED: Ran... ran inside... got gun... Tracy crying... Judi screaming... r...ran to them... He had them... was holding them...

DAUTON: Who had them?

TED: Skinny fella... suite... Looking at me... Judi screaming... shoot me... SHOOOT ME SHOOT MEEEE!

(Ted starts screaming for a period, then slams hands onto table)

DAUTON: You shot Judi?

TED: Saved her... saved her...

DAUTON: Did you shoot Tracy?

TED: No... It went after me... They went after me... shot them... shot them... keep shooting... Tracy... let Tracy go... drat it LET HER GO!

(Ted started to had a yelling fit, suddenly starts slamming his face into the steel table. Two orderlies grabbed Ted and Dr. Dauton injected him with some tranquilizers.)

END OF TAPE

Ted Henderson was found dead in his room at 3 am on June 16th. Ted was somehow able to get out of his retrants and chew through his wrist, bleeding to death.

The picture was studied several times. The experts agree that the man in the suit may be the one that Ted was saying was the one who attacked his farm and stole his child.

Tracy Henderson was never found.

At the permission of Faye Dauton, the doctor's daughter, the recording of the interview with Mr. Henderson was released.

Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

I'm sure there's someone more qualified but if anyone needs any recordings done I have minimal sound engineering knowledge and can do some more lame voice-acting.

This slender man stuff is really great- though freaky as hell. I definitely had a slender man nightmare last night after recording BooDoug's story.

Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

The Oklahoman
August 21st, 1987

New Discovery In Disappearance of Boy

Tusla, OK-- A new piece of evidence has turned up in the investigation of the boy that disappeared from an elementary school in Tusla. The boy's father, it was discovered, was filming his son's first day of school, and the home video footage was released to local authorities. He took his own life shortly after the boy's disappearance. No word yet on any suspects, though police are drawing similarities to the 1963 slayings in Lake Texoma. The voice on the tape has yet to be confirmed and though the film's video is largely destroyed, the audio remained in tact.

Leyendecker fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jun 15, 2009

Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

Liku posted:

Once again, the elementary school... something was reaching:

The urge for another picture lead to other things:

An... unexpected unveiling:

poo poo like this has made driving home through my neighborhood which tonight looked very similar (lots of trees, no one out, foggy) a nightmare. Really I was completely unphased by slender man until tonight when I looked in my rearview mirror and saw trees, I kept on expecting him to be standing there.

Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

Night Gaunt posted:

Too obvious?

not at all this got me so bad when I saw it.

Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

Volponi posted:

Scary rear end swamp stories

if anyone here plays Fallout 3 and wants to piss their pants in fear, download the Point Lookout DLC, which is basically a huge plot of swamp to run around in and look for Slender Man to pop up in. I played through most of it without thinking of him but now that it's in my head going back there is going to be awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leyendecker
Oct 31, 2008

genesplicer posted:

Not really a paranormal image, but definitely inspired by this thread... here's a "decoration" that I put up at my house. I wonder what it will look like when the sun goes down.

If you get any children of goons they are going to be scared shitless when they come trick or treating at your house