Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cheesy Pete
Dec 26, 2008

LeechCode5 posted:

Alright, my fake photo and fake story:

Very nicely done! The photo and back story are brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheesy Pete
Dec 26, 2008

Noobicide posted:

Slender Man is scaring the crap out of me for some reason

Same here! Holy crap!

Cheesy Pete
Dec 26, 2008

ce gars posted:

New entry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQGvn82NNQw

Oh man. This is the best yet!
Seriously creepy stuff. Very nicely done.

Cheesy Pete
Dec 26, 2008

Raybeans posted:

Well, it happened. I finally had a Slenderman dream. Except he was in a painting and he shot my mom to death from it. Then he sprouted tentacles and started talking like Christopher Walken.

In retrospect it sounds quite silly, but it was fuckin' scary at the time.

Wow, you and me both! ...And some other people, it seems!

Anyways, it was quite a few nights ago, but it still freaks me out.

They'd apparently made a movie about Slender Man. It seemed like more of a documentary, which made it even worse to see that in theaters. Regardless, I saw it.
I always get sucked into movies, video games, or whatever is going on in my dreams, so I became Slender Man....except I'm a girl, so that'd make me Slender Woman.
Long, long story short, it was concluded that he was part of an alien species that got sent here. The suit was more of a "body mask". I think the front of him was white and the back was black, so what they gave him only stuck to the front of him and vaguely looked like a suit. He got loose from the facility they had had him in for some sort of mission (humans, but they were working for the aliens) and started running amok in the city. He'd hide in trees and scare the hell out of kids, then leave a seriously creepy...thing hanging from its neck on a limb. It kind of looked like him, but I think he mangled a person or something to look like that, sort of like a calling card.

I woke up wanting to discuss the movie with someone, but no one else'd understand. Sad, really.

The funny thing is, I haven't been scared of Slender Man since someone related him to Billy Corgan. Thanks to my dream, it's aaalll come back.

Cheesy Pete
Dec 26, 2008

I love everyone's artwork for Slender Man. You guys are awesome.

I've been practicing designs for him for days, but this is the only one I drew digitally. My sketched concept artwork comes out better than any finished piece I've done.

Click here for the full 640x1800 image.

I'm going to keep tweaking my designs, but I felt compelled to share what I have so far.