Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
OMG BYZANTIUM
Dec 30, 2008

So I was traveling in Turkey and visited an Ottoman hospital complex. I took a picture of this little fountain and thought nothing of it. Little did I know that ghosts haunt the building! Perhaps this man was a patient who died with some horrible sin on his soul.

OMG BYZANTIUM fucked around with this message at Jun 10, 2009 around 19:33

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG BYZANTIUM
Dec 30, 2008

cowboythreespeech posted:

Replace [timg] and [/timg] with [timg] and [/timg]

getting probated is bad.

Thanks, I'm dumb.

OMG BYZANTIUM
Dec 30, 2008

Interesting story, guys! So as you can see, this is a little street near my apartment. Everything seemed normal until people's pets started to go missing. My landlady found her cat dead in her back garden. It was terrible, she said. Her little Fluffy was all ripped and bloody. Then a little girl that lived in my building got attacked. When she came back from the hospital, her legs were covered in bandages. Her mother told me that the doctor said something had bitten huge chunks out of her flesh. She woke up every night screaming about something with red eyes.

When I went out at night, I started to have a feeling like something was watching me. My neighbors reported that sometimes they heard a deep, hoarse panting from alleyways when they walked by. Naturally, we were all very worried.

I was walking down the street one night when I heard a growling off to my left. I whipped out my camera phone and took a picture the best I could. The animal seen on the left then proceeded to run towards the man in front of me with fangs bared. I managed to scare it away by yelling and swinging my purse at it. It was the size of a dog but with larger teeth. It also smelled like rotting meat and its fur was patchy and diseased. It had horrible, glowing red eyes. It took a long look at me before it ran away.

OMG BYZANTIUM
Dec 30, 2008

Added red eyes. I was trying to make something like this.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ticle902014.ece

OMG BYZANTIUM fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2009 around 20:39