Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I just can't get over how great the name "The SM" is. It's... just perfect. I like that different people have their own favorite interpretations of the slender man. I personally like the far away pictures where you can see a person who is... wrong.

Dr. Arbitrary fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jun 18, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

21stCentury posted:

I don't see anything...

Click here for the full 720x540 image.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
I think I'm going to edit my earlier post to say SM. I heard that SM can find you if you write his name out completely. I think we all know who we're talking about when we talk about SM.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Anyone ever heard of Padre Flaco? A friend of mine who used to live in Mexico told me a campfire story about him when we were camping a while back. It was mostly the generic forest monster stuff about creatures stealing children and stuff. Do you think a Mexican legend about a tall man wearing black robes like a priest who lives in the forest is a coincidence or part of a pattern?

Edit:
I think in some variations he wears a military dress uniform. I wonder if it actually wears different clothes depending on the observer.

Dr. Arbitrary fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jun 18, 2009

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Henry K. Hardarse posted:

I think he'd be different all over the world- but with some constant characteristics. Always described as a well dressed man with hollow eyes.

You know, even if he's dressed the same, would you expect a tribal village in Africa to be able to describe a suit if they've never seen one?