Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
solarisin
Jun 23, 2009

Horizontally Opposed
question: is beejive/IM+ worth it if you only use AIM?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solarisin
Jun 23, 2009

Horizontally Opposed
I prefer BOLT, i like it 10x more than opera mini. Seems faster, too.

Jake Gittes posted:

Are there any decent Telnet and/or SSH clients out there for the Blackberry? A quick googling finds some possibilities, but nothing jumps out a me as reliable.

Anyone know the answer to this question?

solarisin fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jun 30, 2009

solarisin
Jun 23, 2009

Horizontally Opposed

Gimik posted:

I've been wanting to add this to my work email sig. is there any way to do it besides a screenshot of the BB? Is there a way to export my personal barcode?

If you go to "my profile" in bbm5.0, then display your barcode: press the options button and there should be an option to "save barcode image", then you can just email it to yourself.

solarisin
Jun 23, 2009

Horizontally Opposed

Ray_ posted:

Anyone know if it's possible to remove the BB data plan from your AT&T account after you've ordered a phone?
They've got the 8900 refurb for $10, but it's for my wife who doesn't need or want the data plan. She just likes the keyboard and UI.

Might be a bit late of a reply, but i figured i'd share my experience.

When me and my gf first got an AT&T plan together, we decided to not get a data plan. I ordered a Free refurb bold when they were offering that, and she got an LG shine. We talked to them on the phone and they allowed us to put a DATA BLOCK on our phones, which pretty much didn't allow data to be used, but wifi worked fine.

I eventually caved and bought the BB data plan though :P

solarisin fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Oct 15, 2009

• Locked thread