Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kliksf
Jan 1, 2003
Lately I've noticed my 8330 curve starts responding really slow. Like I'll roll the pearl over to an app I want to use and it just sits there for a few seconds then it moves. This wouldn't bother me too much but it even happens when I'm trying to answer the phone. The phone rings, I click the green button to answer the phone and it takes up to six seconds to actually register that I clicked the answer button. The only apps I've downloaded and use are the Facebook app and the BuzzMe app. I pretty much don't use it for much else than as a phone and camera and occasional mobile facebook photo uploader. Depending on how fast I'm able to get to the phone, the delay from the time I click answer to the time the voicemail kicks in has actually caused me to miss a couple calls. I've tried turning it off and turning it on, that doesn't work and I've tried removing the battery and plugging it back in and that seems to help for a day or two but then it's back to lagging on everything I do. Is this common or do people know a simple fix for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kliksf
Jan 1, 2003
file free: 36091088 bytes

I save my pictures to wherever they started saving to it's called My Pictures and it's where the last picture I saved went. But there's another folder called device memory and there's pictures in there too. Should I delete those?

• Locked thread