Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Burden posted:

I'm looking for a program that I can put on my computer that will allow me to see my blackberries screen on my computer. I don't need to control the blackberry from the computer just see it on the computer screen. Does anything exist like this?
I'm a month late on this reply, but if somehow you didn't get one yet:

http://oppitronic.net/pb/bbscreenstream.php

Not sure if this is the one my dad was raving about or not, but there was something he called "BB screen" that he uses to diagnose Blackberries by remoting in to employee's computers while they have it running.

I just grabbed an old 72something off of eBay so I'm looking forward to jumping into the world of 'poo poo, I can't run that either'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Gucci Helicopter posted:

Would anyone reccommend getting the Curve 8330 with Metropcs. I already have an Iphone with nights and weekends. But I want Metro phone with unlimited texts/minutes/internet.

It's $400, no discount on the phone, but theres no contracts. Also, unlimited everything.
If you're grabbing an off contract phone you may as well look to see if there's some way you can get the phone elsewhere and just put in a card for service. At least you might save a small chunk of the price if they do that...

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Got a used Blackberry 7520 and got it working with Boost thanks to the guides on Howardforums. Boost's downloading is incredibly slow, but it's pretty hard to beat paying $10 about every 90 days for a data connection. I'm just going to use it for IMs and chat mostly anyway, though, and maybe pulling up Google Reader, so the speed really isn't a big deal.

• Locked thread