Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Has anyone successfully installed BES 5.0 on the same server running Exchange 2007? You don't need to beat it into my head that I shouldn't even attempt it, I've run over that with the customer already. However, they don't want to shell out for another server and Windows license, so I'm doing what I can with what I'm provided. MAPI isn't able to initialize in the BES configuration. I've installed Microsoft’s Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects, even though I've read that it can gently caress up your server. Again, using what I'm provided with. Still not making a successful connection, and I doubt it's going to work. If anyone has an idea, though, I'd love to hear it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread