Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
You might want to throw a personal assistant into the list of free apps. It allows you to keep track of your finances and bills by adding accounts to it. Free for up to 5 accounts and then there's a subscription fee but the cost escapes me at the moment for it.

http://www.pageonce.com/pageonce-blackberry.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
A friend of mine is going through some nasty legal battles with another abusive person and needs to record phone calls on their storm... Does anyone know if this is possible? I've been searching for a few days but so far I've found nothing.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
It is for archival reasons not being used in court but she can't change her number so things like 123spoof and grandcentral are out of the question. I already suggested that. They tried getting a mic/tape set from radioshack and using the speakerphone but the second party already knew something was amiss when this happened. They want an application that will do it. I know that you can record yourself talking on most apps but I've yet to find one that records the other person.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
http://gpsed.com/mobile?blackberry

pretty nifty app if you want to track runs or something... not as robust as nike+ but hey!

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
So tonight my partner wanted a picture of me on his phone so I sent it. When I saved it I saw 3 rather... interesting pictures of my partner which really he shouldn't have ever taken. He says he took them to put on an online profile which he never did. Is there any way I can check these photos to see if he sent them to anyone from within the photo app? He deletes his messages box all the time so I can't check there and well... I'm curious/feel violated to say the least and would like some hard core facts.

It's a bb tour if that helps at all

• Locked thread