Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Abobo
Mar 29, 2006

Sit down, son.
Anyone know when BeeJive will be out for the Storm? They always go over the expected month. I just want data IMing god damnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Abobo
Mar 29, 2006

Sit down, son.

SgtScruffy posted:

:monocle: I coulda sworn I'd seen online that I shouldn't use the AIM Blackberry client because it uses SMS. Well I'll be damned, thanks :)

I use Verizon and know for a fact AIM uses SMS, I really would like JiveTalk for the storm to come out already...

Dr Abobo
Mar 29, 2006

Sit down, son.
This question seem a bit random but does anyone know where I can get an app for my storm that shows updated Tide Charts? I know I had one for my Palm but I can't seem to get one for my BB.

• Locked thread