Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kara Thrace
May 14, 2008

by Peatpot

TheOneTheyCallTom posted:

Plain and simple - you do not run for the office of vice president on a major party ticket if you want to live a quiet life as a private citizen and not have people scrutinize or laugh at you for stuff.

I'd really like to hear her thoughts on her former runningmate publicly calling Chelsea Clinton ugly, she clearly got over her parental "think of the children :argh:" rage for that one.

No seriously, I can't stand her whatsoever. But taking the piss out of her children is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Sorry Roger, I couldn't resist

beatlegs fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jun 26, 2009

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Kara Thrace posted:

No seriously, I can't stand her whatsoever. But taking the piss out of her children is terrible.

Yes. I'm sure their lives are terrible.

Grey Fox V2
Nov 14, 2008

Augmented Balls of Titanium!

Zappatista
Oct 28, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
Humbly requesting a Dan Lirette or John McCain baby

spitcloth
Mar 12, 2008

may include giblets

Kara Thrace posted:

It's okay, though, Trig won't get the joke. :downsrim:

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

At this point, there's gotta be a Total Recall 'shop. Please?

GnatKingCoal
Dec 17, 2008

You, Sir, are UNAmerican!

Kara Thrace posted:

Keep fighting the good fight, Ms. NetManners.

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

Kara Thrace
May 14, 2008

by Peatpot

GnatKingCoal posted:

Keep fighting the good fight, Ms. NetManners.

I think you can take the piss out of her all you want I'll even join you but taking the piss out of her children however, is very distasteful.

David Corbett
Feb 6, 2008

Courage, my friends; 'tis not too late to build a better world.
I'm a bit surprised that nobody has photoshopped Michael Jackson's head onto the baby yet.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Kara Thrace posted:

I think you can take the piss out of her all you want I'll even join you but taking the piss out of her children however, is very distasteful.
Well this isn't the Something Tasteful forums, is it?

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

LordArgh posted:

Well this isn't the Something Tasteful forums, is it?

Taking a child's piss is kind of messed up, though.

E0157H7
May 7, 2007
Will swear for food.

Kara Thrace posted:

Her genes probably cause about the same level of mental impairment during the formative years as eating lead-laced paint chips, so I guess you're right in claiming that it's somewhat unfair to make fun of her children.

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???

Rudoku posted:

Why would you want child's piss? That's pretty hosed up.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Still, at least she never actually made it to the presidency.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Orkiec
Dec 28, 2008

My gut, huh?

Rudoku posted:

Welcome to Something Awful!
Enjoy your stay.

tonelok
Sep 29, 2001

Hanukkah came early this year.

plaguedoctor posted:

Why would you want child's piss? That's pretty hosed up.

It also doesn't keep you alive past the age of 50, no matter what the doctors say.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

tonelok posted:

It also doesn't keep you alive past the age of 50, no matter what the doctors say.

i mainline childpiss for maximum performance while i get obese and use infomercials such as, COLON CLEANERS IS IT A HOAX, SHAMWOW, FLOOR RESTORE, SLAP CHOP, PROACTIVE, SEX TALK NOW WITH A FORMER PRON STAR, PLATES DECORATED WITH TACKY poo poo, i like late night programming because it shows how the dead people want to live.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Zrj5fmgys

E0157H7
May 7, 2007
Will swear for food.

tonelok posted:

That would be their tears.

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

tonelok posted:

I'll have you know a select few have and have done made babies not right for this world to promote the love god gives, in chopped and formed versions, and the baby was perfect. Nevermind the advance science class in anatomy 101, these babies are healthy i say cause the lord of god commands it.

<goes on to write some bullshit coffee table book>

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Armpit
Aug 21, 2008

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Armpit posted:

Oh god gently caress you for that.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Armpit posted:

Breastfeeding must've been a bitch. :(

GnatKingCoal
Dec 17, 2008

Armpit posted:

This is the greatest loving thing ever (in this thread... so far.)

KlavoHunter
Aug 4, 2006
"Intelligence indicates that our enemy is using giant cathedral ships. Research divison reports that we can adapt this technology for our use. Begin researching giant cathedral ships immediately."
Still waiting on ancephaly baby 'shop.

Also chillbaby.

Glop Demon
Jan 17, 2005

Of course, by "climb on something", I mean "masturbate"

Kara Thrace posted:

You do realize that the original intent was to mock the radio host, not her retarded baby, right?

Of course now that the whole world has witnessed this would-be leader of the free world get all butthurt over a crappy 'shop job by a blogger called "Celtic Diva", the floodgates are wide open.

Glop Demon fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jun 26, 2009

GnatKingCoal
Dec 17, 2008

Kara Thrace posted:

I bow to your superior knowledge and experience of the taste of child piss.
:colbert:

Kara Thrace
May 14, 2008

by Peatpot

Glop Demon posted:

You do realize that the original intent was to mock the radio host, not her retarded baby, right?

I'm talking about the photoshops.

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???

Armpit posted:

You know, I just spent about 30 minutes reading some of the Slenderman thread, and then I see this.

gently caress YOU! :gonk:

I laughed for a good 5 minutes. Good show, chap.

Rustmouth Chafings
Dec 11, 2008
As far as I can tell this didn't come from the Democratic Party or anyone in the mainstream media. This was just some blogger throwing up a crappy 'shop, and the only reason anyone has seen this is because she put out a press release making a stink about it.

I think she's realized that the only way to keep herself relevant is by seeking out every slight, real or imagined, and making a huge stink about it. It's been successful in keeping her in the news and getting conservatives to rush to her defense, but it's getting old.

Glop Demon
Jan 17, 2005

Of course, by "climb on something", I mean "masturbate"

Kara Thrace posted:

I'm talking about the photoshops.

Well again, people are more mocking her grandstanding and self-righteous indignation, not...

ah hell, who am I kidding, you're right. We're making fun of 'tards. :regd09:

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Can someone shop Kara Thrace's bleeding pussy onto Trig's face?

Whilst farting I
Apr 25, 2006

-Atom- posted:

If she really is considering on running again for higher office she really needs to let these little distractions go.

But who am I kidding, I want to see her crash and burn again.

It keeps her in the national spotlight and helps further the demonization of liberals, which will only make her base like her more.

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
Requesting Chillbaby please. I cannot photoshop to save my life

Nate Breakman
Oct 16, 2003
Desecration? That's the word you're going to use?

shuriken
Dec 2, 2002
What the gently caress is this, raptors don't have hands

GnatKingCoal
Dec 17, 2008

Gallow posted:

Can someone shop Kara Thrace's bleeding pussy onto Trig's face?

More of this, everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kara Thrace
May 14, 2008

by Peatpot

GnatKingCoal posted:

More of this, everyone.

So a PMSimg woman is the only type of person who can give a poo poo about a child, who clearly can't defend himself being subjugated to insults? Okay cool. Good to know.