Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW

Nate Breakman posted:

Desecration? That's the word you're going to use?

immolation works better. Pretend we are at war with heretics and the godless heathens have advanced weaponry. You with your flimsy sword can do no harm to an empire weapons ready.

tophet
Oct 28, 2003

Young Orc

Kara Thrace posted:

So a PMSimg woman is the only type of person who can give a poo poo about a child, who clearly can't defend himself being subjugated to insults? Okay cool. Good to know.

Somewhere around May 14th, 2008 you may have taken a wrong turn on the internet.

Wingless
Mar 3, 2009

Xenomorph posted:

Sarah Palin is hot.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Arkadies
Oct 21, 2006

by angerbot
Sarah Palin is the replacement for Ann Coulter.
Only more homely.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
That baby is a Richard D. James creepy face waiting to happen. I would get on that action myself, but my Photoshop skills are lacking.

Oh, and I picked the wrong time to read this thread. I was about to go to bed, but that might not happen for a few minutes. :ohdear:

PodexPerfectus
Jan 6, 2008

April is the cruellest monAH THE FLAAAAAAAMES

Kara Thrace posted:

So a PMSimg woman is the only type of person who can give a poo poo about a child, who clearly can't defend himself being subjugated to insults? Okay cool. Good to know.

Subjugated sorta works, but I think you mean "subjected" here. Also, why does the child need to be defended, exactly? To protect him from hearing his name mentioned/seeing his face shown on the internet?

edit: whoops, a bit late there- didn't refresh :downs:

Oh wait, :downs: just got really appropriate. Someone photoshop that in, please.

Kara Thrace
May 14, 2008

by Peatpot

tophet posted:

Somewhere around May 14th, 2008 you may have taken a wrong turn on the internet.

Look, all I am saying is you can bash her for not agreeing with her political ideaology or what have you, but insulting her children is disgraceful.

PodexPerfectus
Jan 6, 2008

Kara Thrace posted:

Look, all I am saying is you can bash her for not agreeing with her political ideaology or what have you, but insulting her children is disgraceful.

STOP. STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF, HER, OR TRIGGTHE EENSY-WEENSY ICKLE MONGOLOID. THIS IS STUPID.

TOUCHE LEVAR BURTON
Nov 30, 2006

Kara Thrace posted:

No seriously that dude was right, you took a wrong turn. You might want to go check out foxnews.com or something.

Crazy Goat
Dec 27, 2006

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

PodexPerfectus posted:

STOP. STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF, HER, OR TRIGGTHE EENSY-WEENSY ICKLE MONGOLOID. THIS IS STUPID.

Whoa, bro. That's going too far. Not cool...

Mongols are actually cool as hell. Don't bring them down by associating them with Sarah Palin or anything related to her.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Eh, didn't want to fit quite right what with that bow and all, but I'm not spending any more time on this.

GnatKingCoal
Dec 17, 2008

You, Sir, are UNAmerican!

Kara Thrace posted:

Kara Thrace
May 14, 2008

by Peatpot

TLB posted:

No seriously that dude was right, you took a wrong turn. You might want to go check out foxnews.com or something.

Oh, so just because I am defending something/anything which is to do with Sarah Palin, I am automatically a right-wing nut job? Wow.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kara Thrace posted:

Oh, so just because I am defending something/anything which is to do with Sarah Palin, I am automatically a right-wing nut job? Wow.

No, just a stupid white knighting '08.

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood

Kara Thrace posted:

No, you are defending the right of retards to not have people make fun of them. On this website which took what, five hours, to start making fun of 9/11. Foxnews doesn't make fun of retards, so it might be more your kind of thing, that's all.

edit: beaten like when I look at retarded babies

Armpit
Aug 21, 2008

Two more before I go to bed

GnatKingCoal
Dec 17, 2008

You, Sir, are UNAmerican!

asio posted:

Foxnews doesn't make fun of retards, so it might be more your kind of thing, that's all.

FOXNoise is run by, staffed by, and watched by retards.

StrungOutFlip
Mar 17, 2009

Alright guys, lets shoot the stars...ohhh you just killed every star!

StrungOutFlip fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Jun 26, 2009

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

plaguedoctor posted:

You know, I just spent about 30 minutes reading some of the Slenderman thread, and then I see this.

gently caress YOU! :gonk:

I laughed for a good 5 minutes. Good show, chap.

Slenderman?

Also Palin sucks and her kids are retarded. All of them. Not just the actually retarded one. Who sucks even more because he is in fact retarded.

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood

GnatKingCoal posted:

FOXNoise is run by, staffed by, and watched by retards.

And therefore lacking in retard jokes.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Isn't Trig the sort of name you'd give to a dog?

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

Armpit posted:

Well THERE'S your problem!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

LordArgh posted:

It was the class where they met in high school.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

Kara Thrace posted:

Hey, where were you when we were making fun of and photoshopping the zombaby? You're such a loser.

shuriken
Dec 2, 2002

LordArgh posted:

No, you're thinking of "Computational Fluid Dynamics"

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

Here you go, you fuckers.

PodexPerfectus
Jan 6, 2008

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Here you go, you fuckers.

baby just got real

Xguard86
Nov 22, 2004

"You don't understand his pain. Everywhere he goes he sees women working, wearing pants, speaking in gatherings, voting. Surely they will burn in the white hot flames of Hell"

whatsabattle posted:

Well THERE'S your problem!

thats only the problem if you believe in genetics and not blueprints from heaven that make us all special.

Wang Flotilla
Oct 13, 2007

God damn these electric sex pants

Feel free to use this one as a basis to add your own stuff. I was going to do that, but I thought it looked perfect the way it is.

Wang Flotilla fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jun 26, 2009

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

StrungOutFlip posted:

Fuckin epic! I would watch a movie based on this photoshop.

l33t HAXOR
Jun 21, 2000

Whats the matter, You dont like Fuckin Pearl Jam?

Jimi Hendrix
Jul 21, 2008

by Peatpot
On the chance that Sarah Palin somehow finds this thread and is outraged by it I'd just like to say:

Dear Sarah Palin,

Please shut the gently caress up. No one gives a poo poo. Seriously. It is not our fault that your family is hosed up. Quit bitching about it. I'm extremely happy that someone who cannot think rationally and misreads the motives behind EVERYTHING lost their VP campaign. Sarah Palin, you suck rear end.

Sincerely,

Jimi Hendrix

Pimpsolo
Jun 6, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

l33t HAXOR posted:

Sarah Palin's response: "Should I know who that is!?"

plaguedoctor
Jun 26, 2008

I CAN DUMP MY GIRLFRIEND CAUSE SHE'S LIKE A WHORE, RIGHT GUYS? RIGHT???

El Roncho posted:

Slenderman?

Sorry, it's Create Paranormal Pictures, which seems to have become about some goon-created monster called Slenderman.

l33t HAXOR posted:

Is that a rubber nipple on the end of the missile?

Diamond Mask
Nov 18, 2005

his name is Sir Mowsalot

Kara Thrace posted:

Targ is a tough little fucker, he can take it.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
This woman is no longer relevant. Are we going to have to do another Paris Hilton over her where every retarded thing she does gets reported for the next couple years before she can finally fade into the obscurity she belonged in the first place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye

plaguedoctor posted:

Sorry, it's Create Paranormal Pictures, which seems to have become about some goon-created monster called Slenderman.

Is that a rubber nipple on the end of the missile?

It's a missile disguised as a bottle.

Jesus.