Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
appletonoutcast
May 31, 2007

Om nom nom nom nom nom
Clearly this is a challenge for goons and the internet at large to offend her in whole new and wonderous ways regarding her retar-I MEAN "SPECIAL" BUNDLE OF JOY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

appletonoutcast
May 31, 2007

Om nom nom nom nom nom
Wow, this blog they linked is great reading.

quote:

*I expect more of this to come the closer we get to 2012, for it is the way ofthe radical far left,who still for some odd reason claim to the the more tolerant and open-mind, compared to conservatives. Who they claim to be racist,sexist,and homophobic.

Followed soon afterwards by...

quote:

*Gee, I wonder if the folks at Wonkette or Something Awful would be okay with posting Photoshops of Michelle Obama with gorilla arms.

*I wonder what the response would be if some disgusting soul photoshopped Barry Hussein's children into Buckwheat type characters and began referring to them as the Obama Pickaninnies?

Upstanding, open minded citizens these guys. :fsmug:

Also...

quote:

We've already seen such hypocrisy, of course, in the Obama/chimp controversy -- which followed 8 years of these same liberals voicing not one word of outrage (laughing their butts off, actually) regarding the depiction of Bush 43 as a chimp.
How can you miss the point of Bush or Chimp so badly? loving morons, all of 'em.

appletonoutcast
May 31, 2007

Om nom nom nom nom nom

reflir posted:

Has someone posted this to that legalinsurrection blog yet

Yo, got it covered. loving approval before posting blogs!

Edit:^^^^^^^

appletonoutcast fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jun 29, 2009

appletonoutcast
May 31, 2007

Om nom nom nom nom nom

Bashez posted:

No, I don't think she has the intellectual capacity for understanding these things. I think she is that dumb. She was part of the outcry over the photoshop and insinuated David Letterman was a pedophile and his joke was about her 11 or whatever year old getting knocked up by A Rod. She either plays the part well, or is that dumb.

After seeing the Diane Sawyer interview with her, I've been convinced it's the latter.