Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puddins
May 12, 2008
Does anyone know anything about the telephone language tests?

I've taken the written exam before and passed but I've never gone forward with the rest of the process due to a family member with a serious illness. I took the exam again in June now that family life is a little more stable and I passed. I'm not totally excited about the personal narrative (they never asked me to do one before), but whatever. The thing that concerns me is the language test. I've actually taken 3 of their "most wanted languages" but it's been years since I've really spoken them. Does anyone have any advice besides going out and getting Rosetta Stone to brush up? I'm really hoping my language skills can give me a few extra points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU