Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I had an absolute breeze of a time bringing in a new kitten a few weeks ago. She actually ran up to one of my other cats and just started licking him. He, and the others, didn't know how in the world to react to it, and they pretty much instantly accepted her as a new annoyance.

It was a little mix of cute and odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
It was already bad enough when it was just pushing declawing, but knocking innova for purina? Is there some sort of vet board you can report her to?

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
Blackishsheep just built a whole playground for her new kitten out of nothing but five cardboard boxes slapped together and what happens? My resident female moves on in and attacks anything that comes near it.

Short version: cat love anything and everything. Fill it with toys treats and catnip and they will play in it forever, no matter the design.

Lets face it, a lot of the super crazy designs we plan out are for our own enjoyment. And that's perfectly acceptable.

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004
I adopted a kitten from a local rescue after my oldest cat died and he ended up having FIP. I have another cat that is 12. How worried should I be? I already went over everything with a bleach solution and they didn't interact too much but I know she used his litter box and they both ate canned food from the same bowl a few times.