Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the phisH
Sep 1, 2006
You help me, and in turn, I am helped by you.
Random but I was pretty bummed when Dead to Fall broke up last year. Their last one, Are You Serious? started off with 4-5 really amazing songs even though the rest may not have been that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the phisH
Sep 1, 2006
well converge and botch are literally what metalcore should be, hardcore with metal influences.

the definition of metalcore being used in this thread are more for bands like as I lay dying and such, bands with catchyish gothenberg style riffs, heavy use of breakdowns, and clean-singing. Converge and Both really have none of these things.

the phisH
Sep 1, 2006
new threat signal leaked.. although I'm pretty sure its just a rip of the album stream on their myspace. Its pretty great with less Linkin Park vocals and longass melody outro bullshit.

the phisH
Sep 1, 2006
Yeah, this is pretty sick. I don't know if I like it more than No Heroes... but tracks like Wishing Well and Axe to Fall are so goddamn sick.

the phisH
Sep 1, 2006
The new Red Chord leaked as well.

All I can say is Holy Jesus this thing is FAST.