Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheIneff
Feb 7, 2006

BEEP BOOP BEEEEEP
Is the new Job For a Cowboy album Ruination worth listening to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIneff
Feb 7, 2006

BEEP BOOP BEEEEEP

LostCause posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo this thread is exact proof to why I couldn't give a poo poo about the metalcore/deathcore/human being scene.

I enjoy both TAS and Emmure, highly. They are both fun as poo poo to watch and listen to. And before reading the last ~10 pages of this thread I had no idea about the stupid bullshit that occurs between them and outside the music itself.

I enjoy music. Not the loving retarded scene(s) that exist within subgeneras that incorporate them. You faggots should feel loving ashamed for even taking sides in such a ridiculous debate. This is music, not metal/death/core/faggotland 2010.

gently caress you and your scenes.

gently caress. YOU.

Okay well since you put it like that.

I think the fact that you enjoy Emmure shows that in all ways demonstrable, you have objectively terrible taste in music. Emmure are generic, boring and just plain bad musicians. They pump the brocore crowd up because of their "gently caress BITCHES, DUDE" attitude that's in every single one of their cookie-cutter breakdown-soaked downtuned garbage sonic catastrophes. They are part of the reason why metalcore get's absolutely no respect. By listening to and enjoying Emmure, you're not only stupid, but you are damaging the credibility of a great genre

Oh, and they're also fat. Very fat. I bet you're fat, fatty.

TheIneff
Feb 7, 2006

BEEP BOOP BEEEEEP

Spiral posted:

I hate all successful bands, I only listen to demos recorded by my friends bands from 10 years ago. All other music is bullshit.

gently caress your friends, they sold out.