Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

s0meb0dy0
Feb 27, 2004

The death of a child is always a tragedy, but let's put this in perspective, shall we? I mean they WERE palestinian.

brad industry posted:

I don't think that kind of information is useless, just that if you go into a shoot with a person in front of you and are worrying about tiny things like whether the catchlights match or what the "correct" angle for someone's eyes are you've already lost sight of the big picture.

Shoot more, think about the image and what you want to communicate, and worry about all these "rules" last.
I figure it's like anything else. You use the rules to analyze your images after the fact and learn what you could have done better. Do this with enough and things will become second nature without ever being in the way of a shoot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU