Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«67 »
NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

I'm lucky enough to have 4 dogs in my life:

Ozzy (3 years old, Collie cross, there's a lot of Spaniel in him I think)

Ozzy with Sam (13 years old! Blue Merle Collie cross)

Nero, my girlfriend's dog (Nearly 2, French Bulldog/Huskie, he's very buff but a total pansy)

And here's Nero with Mickey, who was adopted last Friday (18 months, has been at an RSPCA shelter since January, Collie/Staffy cross)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009

Photodump of my dogs because ~reasons~

Me with Artemis in the park. She's camerashy and at home will hide behind the couch or under the covers on the bed when we take her picture (you'll see). Here, she just gave me the cold shoulder.

My wife getting a good picture of Artemis by bribing her with what's left of her favorite rope toy

The result of telling Artemis you're going to take her picture and she has access to the bedroom

One of the first nights in the new apartment, I picked her up like this as a puppy and she loves to be carried this way, but apparently still dislikes being photographed

Play hard - nap harder

Artemis with a soccer ball and Jada with a butthole

Jada relaxing on the couch

Jada being adorable (it's hard being her)

I put my tshirt on Jada and she wasn't sure how to feel about it

Gestalt Intellect
Sep 14, 2011

did someone say puzzles

Winston

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

Eins! Zwei! Drei! Alle!

Hey guys. Decided to be stupid in the name of a photo and tried to take a pic of me holding my cat. Who has long, sharp claws. This was probably the best one I got due to the fact that I was trying to avoid getting my neck sliced open:

e: Otherwise he likes to be in front of the camera

Rickycat fucked around with this message at Oct 14, 2014 around 18:51

«67 »