Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«67 »
NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

I'm lucky enough to have 4 dogs in my life:

Ozzy (3 years old, Collie cross, there's a lot of Spaniel in him I think)

Ozzy with Sam (13 years old! Blue Merle Collie cross)

Nero, my girlfriend's dog (Nearly 2, French Bulldog/Huskie, he's very buff but a total pansy)

And here's Nero with Mickey, who was adopted last Friday (18 months, has been at an RSPCA shelter since January, Collie/Staffy cross)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009

Photodump of my dogs because ~reasons~

Me with Artemis in the park. She's camerashy and at home will hide behind the couch or under the covers on the bed when we take her picture (you'll see). Here, she just gave me the cold shoulder.

My wife getting a good picture of Artemis by bribing her with what's left of her favorite rope toy

The result of telling Artemis you're going to take her picture and she has access to the bedroom

One of the first nights in the new apartment, I picked her up like this as a puppy and she loves to be carried this way, but apparently still dislikes being photographed

Play hard - nap harder

Artemis with a soccer ball and Jada with a butthole

Jada relaxing on the couch

Jada being adorable (it's hard being her)

I put my tshirt on Jada and she wasn't sure how to feel about it

Gestalt Intellect
Sep 14, 2011

did someone say puzzles

Winston

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

Eins! Zwei! Drei! Alle!

Hey guys. Decided to be stupid in the name of a photo and tried to take a pic of me holding my cat. Who has long, sharp claws. This was probably the best one I got due to the fact that I was trying to avoid getting my neck sliced open:

e: Otherwise he likes to be in front of the camera

Rickycat fucked around with this message at Oct 14, 2014 around 18:51

RedTonic
Jul 14, 2011

comrade tits saves the day

Already posted my black cat in the cat racist topic, but here's the new girl, Poyo.

Djamba
Aug 9, 2013

This is Loki - I swear he knows what the name means. Don't be deceived by the peaceful picture. This little one is mischief embodied and so sharp it's amazing he doesn't cut himself!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

My wife and I adopted a new kitten not too long ago. This here is Henderson, and he's just a mere 3 months old.

Often we can find him chasing mice and rolly balls all throughout the apartment

But sometimes he just wants to curl up on your lap for a nap

The most important thing for us was whether or not he and our 1.5 year old cat, Dempsey, would get along. In standard feline fashion, this did not start smoothly, but after a few days they took to each other swimmingly and are now more or less inseparable, whether they are play-fighting or napping together.

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

Are videos against the rules? Technically they're images.

Anyway this is my hamster. He's pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4TLh92s7JM

panictheory
Aug 9, 2006

I rescue dogge. I named him Jake the dog. Dis is first day with dogge.

Here is dogge now.

I like to think that I am contributing to something purely good in this world.

ilysespieces
Oct 4, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.

panictheory posted:

I like to think that I am contributing to something purely good in this world.

Well, you made a stressful week way better for me, so thanks. He's so adorable, I would [ask first then] pet him so much if I ran into you on the street.

Tali likes lounging out

She puts herself in the bad girl box when she's been a bad girl.

She plays with her own tail.

She sleeps in her bed sometimes.

Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BLOWING 10MM GLOCKS

This is my doggie bailey! She's a beagle mix or something! also the most adorable animal on the planet!

I just uploaded maybe ~20 or so of my ~billion pictures our family has taken of her. she's totally quiet (literally never heard her bark, which is a big feat for a beagle-anything), extremely affectionate, and really the most amazing dog I could ever have asked for. It will be hard to own any other dogs in the future to be honest. She likes naps and hogging your attention.

MrYenko
Jun 17, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I think I need to have an intervention. My dog thinks he's stanced.

Don't be that guy, dog. Don't be that guy.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

Two rescues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

She is going to murder me in my sleep

«67 »