Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«69 »
St Evan Echoes
Oct 17, 2004

Stay safe Lucy

E: content for new page. Old dogs are the best dogs. Sidney got caught in a hail shower and was shivering when I got him home, so here he is wrapped up with the heating set to Old Folks Home

St Evan Echoes fucked around with this message at May 11, 2015 around 11:19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

This is my puppy Aria. Half husky, half malamute. She us possibly the most affectionate and protective dog I have ever known. And people stop us in the street all the time to tell us how beautiful she is.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Damnit Thomas, no you may not have ice cream. Dairy does terrible terrible things to your insides.

Also, limited success with snake toy.

He's been a lot more vocal lately, especially when it's play time but never when I have a camera available.

Edit 2: When this happens playtime is either over or starting.

Steezo fucked around with this message at May 16, 2015 around 03:03

comper
Jun 22, 2006
My mom says I'm cool.

comper posted:

We've had Oscar for about a week now - found him at our local shelter and had to have him. He's about 15 weeks old and we hope he grows up to be a big cat.

Oscar update and our new addition tentatively named Lucy that we just adopted tonight I posted these pictures along with a question in the other cat thread but hey might as well go here too :p

«69 »