Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

Black and white dog photodump!

Dexter:

Monty:

Abby:

Abby first meeting Monty:

Monty first meeting Dexter (and judging him.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

EmmyOk posted:

This is Wallace, he's supposed to be a purebred Jack Russell. Which I now suspect was a minor total loving lie. He's a pretty great dog despite being kind of a jerk.

Dexter wants to be friends with Wallace.

Find the terrier thread and post billions of Wallace photos, TIA.

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

mcswizzle posted:

Do you get to do anything fun with a pet snake, besides terrifying friends and family? I had a friend in gradeschool that kept (and eventually bred) snakes, but all he really did that I remember is feed them and watch them. Do you let them out of the terrarium? Carry them around with you? I'll never be allowed to get one myself, but I'm curious.

I think it depends what kind of reptile owner you are. Some people have them to breed and play with genetics and see what morphs they can get. Some people have them just as a pet to watch and handle. Some people can be a mix of those. Mine is just a pet. I try to take mine out once every week or two and it is cool to watch him explore the world. I also think part of the fun is to watch them grow/change their colors over time.

Then it can be fun to watch them in the tank. I gave Zelos a bunch of things to climb on/hide in/whatever. One of those things was a toy zebra (he also has a dinosaur and hippo) but for some reason he HATES his zebra and will knock it over constantly. One day I walked into my room and saw...

Then later on that day:

cryingscarf
Feb 4, 2007

~*FaBuLoUs*~

Also consider the fact that we generally don't jump down a person's throat like people seem to think we do. We only do so after we have given very good, educated advice on the situation and were completely ignored. Multiple times, in this case.

Dexter is here to knife Oxford Comma.

• Locked thread