Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
demozthenes
Feb 14, 2007

Wicked pissa little critta
This is my cat Lillehammer, she's a Russian Blue mix. (Daddy was a ramblin' tabby, we assume.) About one year old, from the Standish Humane Society in MA. She came home at 5lbs., she's up to 6.5lbs. and appears to be at a healthy weight. (Pardon her Brazilian, she was spayed.)

She's a stone-cold mouse killa.

Also a yoga fanatic. (You can only see those stripes in certain light, it's cool.)

This is how she sleeps, it is so cute that I want to hurl.

Um her paw pads are a pinkish-lavender, how cute is that?! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

demozthenes
Feb 14, 2007

Wicked pissa little critta
Catahoulas are often mean-spirited dogs that typically get along extremely poorly with strangers ("extremely poorly" usually means "with their teeth"). Even the working ones I've hunted with that spend 10-hour days in the field (nonstop running, swimming, yelling, climbing, literally tearing apart bears) come away with it ready to fight each other and play chase-the-mailman, their energy levels are insane - walks will never be enough. Do yourself a favor and keep this dog away from your small children and especially away from any of your kid's playmates. Don't bother with dog parks or group training classes because these dogs don't do well with other strange dogs, neither do pit bulls. Start working one-on-one with a trainer who visits your home, ASAP.

It's a shame that people continue to choose these dogs as housepets because of their unique sparkledog appearance, because they typically do terribly in that situation - even moreso when crossed with high-energy terriers like a pit bull - and the bite cases are racking up because of it.

Lillehammer for content:

• Locked thread