Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
This is my dog Daisy, she's a maltipoo, which is a maltese and toy poodle mix.

This is the one time I've ever seen her use her dog bed:

And this is how she likes to sleep normally, she'll lay down there next to my leg (in this case it's my arm) and eventually she'll doze off:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
Recently Daisy has been hard to handle, nothing horrifying and that I can't take, she's just being a puppy and trying to chew everything, etc.

It's very frustrating, and then she calms down and looks like this:

Which is usually followed by cuddling.

:3: Worth it!

She's also started to get along really well with my tabby cat, Boots:

buttchugging adderall
May 7, 2007

COME GET SOME
Daisy can be impossibly cute sometimes.

I apologize for the borders and effects on the image, my girlfriend took it earlier this week, but it's probably the best picture anybody's gotten of Daisy yet.

• Locked thread