Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

ButWhatIf posted:

Oh look I'm in the photo too, wanna tell me how I ought to look too since you're the goddamn expert?

Your dog is adorable and I like your socks and glasses.

I have a small apartment and bad knees and hips from a very bad car accident 15 years ago. I have always wanted a dog but know I really wouldn't be able to take them on walks, wrestle them into tubs for baths, or all the other Important Stuff one does to maintain a happy dog so I do not get one. (I often go to dog parks and pet other people's dogs and vicariously have a dog through them, I am a dog vampire.)

Instead I found a mangy adolescent cat on New Years Day that had been hit by a car and left for dead and saved her ungrateful life.

Here are some pictures of my cat:

She looks so depressed, bored, and broody in her tree.

This is because she is an anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread