Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
This is Gooch the Pooch. He's three years old. We got him from a local no-kill shelter who had had him for 16 months. He was about to be used as a bait dog in a North Carolina fighting ring when they got raided. At our house he gets a giant crate with a serta mattress, along with our big, fun backyard. One of our cats will let him lick her for a few seconds before she throws him a hiss and he backs off. The other one is standoffish, but he's determined to win her over. Gooch makes friends everywhere we take him. He sleeps next to my wife when I'm working nights and helps her feel safe. Despite him being a big wuss when any other dog is around, I have no doubt he would sacrifice himself to protect her if someone broke in. He is the best dog.

I took the first picture when he came with us to visit my parents at their house in the Outer Banks. My mother has never been a big fan of dogs, but he won her over with his gentlemanly demeanor. Now he's always welcome to come with us, which blows my siblings' minds.

Problem, officer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread