Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

This little girl here is Dempsey, and my wife and I adopted her a couple months ago.

Some of her favorite pastimes include chasing these little furry balls -

Watching water come out of our bathroom sink -

And falling asleep next to her dad while he browses the forums -

When we got her, she was underweight and just getting over a respiratory infection for which we had to give her pills for about a week or so. She's since been in perfect health and at 5 months old weighs exactly what she's supposed to.

How can you not love a cat who thinks this is a perfectly normal way to nap? Seriously, it's impossible.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Dec 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

My wife and I adopted a new kitten not too long ago. This here is Henderson, and he's just a mere 3 months old.

Often we can find him chasing mice and rolly balls all throughout the apartment

But sometimes he just wants to curl up on your lap for a nap

The most important thing for us was whether or not he and our 1.5 year old cat, Dempsey, would get along. In standard feline fashion, this did not start smoothly, but after a few days they took to each other swimmingly and are now more or less inseparable, whether they are play-fighting or napping together.

• Locked thread