Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cloudy
Jul 3, 2007

Alive to the universe; dead to the world.
I just adopted a dog!

Her ears are pretty great.

She likes car rides a lot, and rides very well!

And she likes this bed we got her, which is exciting because it was expensive.

Enjoying total grass relaxation.

This is her "there might be a squirrel over there" look.

This is her "there is DEFINITELY a squirrel over there" look.

She enjoys forcing us to pet her for literally hours on end.

Hobbies include: walks, squirrels, pets, treats. Unfortunately she doesn't know how awesome toys are, yet.

Anyone wanna guess her heritage? I don't have much history on her, other than she came from a shelter in Oklahoma. Don't even know if she was a stray or had a home at one point, but she did come to us already house trained somehow.
The shelter we got her from said she was a terrier/shepherd mix, which I can see. I also just saw something about "Carolina Dogs" and wasn't sure what they were all about, but I thought she kinda looked like them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU