Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

cloudy posted:

I just adopted a dog!

Her ears are pretty great.

She likes car rides a lot, and rides very well!

Your dog looks like this dog

EXTREME INSERTION fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Are Labradors related to Newfoundlands? Are all of the retrivers descended from the at johns water dog?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
oh, I figured it was just lore. I'm going to look for a little family tree. They must have genotyped them

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

minarets posted:

We're bringing Daphne home on the 24th. Shelter says Catahoula mix, she's about 11 pounds at 4-5 months. Any other thoughts?

Walker coonhound beagle mix?

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

pookel posted:

Ahhh, cat butts. The best pillows. :shittydog:

This little dude was rescued by Vet Ranch (same guy who does the Demolition Ranch Youtube videos, he's also a vet) and is much healthier than when they found him, but still about 100% derp:

Anyone have an idea on the breed? Surely some interesting kind of mutt.

what the gently caress is that