Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

When we got Wallace and Gromit initially we were told they were pure Jack Russells. I'm glad they aren't though, JRs have ratty faces IMO. We think they might be part Bichon Frisé.

Wallace is much braver than Gromit

I'm a terrible person who sends snapchats of their dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Suspect Bucket posted:

The bestworst JRTs I've ever seen. There're part something pockety, probably Bichon or Malteese, maybe Westie, off chance a mutty 'Crested'. How much damage, to the nearest hundred dollars, have they caused to your stuff? This is a key identifier.

Surprisingly little actually, just one or two shoes that were accidentally left outside.

Engineer Lenk posted:

Jacks are like Border Collies - they're a working breed so the looks part of the breed standard is, well, less standard than kennel club breeds. I could buy Gromit as being a Westie mix, but Wallace looks mostly Jack to me.

Check out the second 'type' on this page: http://www.therealjackrussell.com/jrtca/realjack.php

I never knew there were so many 'types' of JRT, the second one looks just like Wallace with a haircut. Gromit was the runt of their litter so maybe that's why he doesn't look like Wallace?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The boys got new haircuts