Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keeksmeet
Apr 5, 2006
Bucking Bull Piggy Bank
Posted her in the "wake up your dog thread" and wanted to share her more. This is Scrappily Rappily. I found her on the road in rural Tennessee. She's lithe 28 pounds and will run circles around me for hours when we are outside. She'll nip at my heels and at the heels of her dog friends- definitely a strong herding instinct. She has some ticking on her legs (couldn't close enough to take a picture without her crawling into my lap).

She is intensely loyal and smart as a whip. My dream dog is a Belgian Tervuren and I think I found one in a smaller package. Anyway, I think she is an Aussie/Sheltie mix. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keeksmeet
Apr 5, 2006
Bucking Bull Piggy Bank
Here is a Shar-Pei, German Shepherd, Labrador mix (?). Her 'sister' is an Aussie x ACD (we know this).