Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrZig
Aug 13, 2005
I exist onl because of Parias'
LEGENDARY GENEROSITY.
So does my rear tire need replacing? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrZig
Aug 13, 2005
LEGENDARY GENEROSITY.

2ndclasscitizen posted:

Road 2CTs.

The rear 2CT on my '89 GSXR 750 lasted 6300 miles of mostly straight. The front has another 2000 left.

I recently changed the rear to a Bridgestone BT023, brand new tire, and it feels fantastic. I think I love the way it feels more than the Road 2, but I don't know how long it'll last.

MrZig
Aug 13, 2005
LEGENDARY GENEROSITY.

2ndclasscitizen posted:

Sure it was a Road 2CT? Not a Power 2CT?

Pilot Road 2's forsure.

MrZig
Aug 13, 2005
LEGENDARY GENEROSITY.

NipplesTheCat posted:

i too just put a set of bt-023's on my SV650. i went and carved up the local mountain tonight and my mind was just blown at how well these tires stick, they put my old shinkos to absolute shame. I've had them for about 24 hours and put 150 miles on them, the last 50 of quite spirited riding too.

The rear BT023 has been amazing sofar. Turn in is so good, and the feeling is very linear and there's no surprises. No sudden drop, just so.. flat and confidencey. I might be putting a front on soon.

• Locked thread