Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chairon
Aug 13, 2007
I once was a man. Well,I suppose I still am.
I was driving along a highway(99, if you have to know) near Sacramento, CA when the road gets all these lines carved in it, maybe half an inch deep or so, across all four lanes of traffic. They cris-crossed diagonally, very close together. There wasn't any road work going on, and this went on for miles and miles, in both directions. What would be the reason for this? Is it just the design of the road? It's really noisy and I think it'd chew up tires pretty quickly. I also made a horrible Paint to show what I mean! The black is the road, and the blue is supposed to be said lines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU