Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:
This. This loving poo poo. Every time I was on this stretch of highway, I bitched about it.

The MD-10/MD-100 interchange in Maryland. Who the gently caress designed this poo poo and why would anything where two highways literally become one as an interchange be a good idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

...that's loving genius, actually. And gorgeous. If a bit jarring for those who aren't used to it.

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

mamosodiumku posted:

Something about this side by side merge is just amazing.

This reminds me of the 10/100 interchange outside of Annapolis in Maryland. Two heavily trafficked roads and lots of loving weaving

Here.

D34THROW posted:

This. This loving poo poo. Every time I was on this stretch of highway, I bitched about it.

The MD-10/MD-100 interchange in Maryland. Who the gently caress designed this poo poo and why would anything where two highways literally become one as an interchange be a good idea?