Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
There is only one good dream sequence in wrestling.

http://youtu.be/jMqcA3wiKG0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Where did the whole "Randy Orton is on the edge of being fired" story come from? Last I heard he was on his second strike and now some people are acting like he's an unemployed man walking. It's just odd since there's a couple of people in the company who are also on their second strike.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Where did the "Midcarder who hasn't done poo poo" saying come from? I've seen it used as a joke a couple of times but have no clue if it's a IWC thing, a PSP thing, or from something else.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

He got his head busted open something fierce in the (I think) del Rio/Christian ladder match. The gash left a big, pooling puddle of blood on the mats, and I think he disappeared after that match until he redebuted. I think.

I remember that everyone joked how he had died. Then you see the screen cap and it looks like a crime scene photo.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

Oh hey I have an actual question: Why did Ricky Steamboat keep that name is entire career, even when he came to the WWF with a "Dragon" gimmick? His last name is Blood. He has the perfect last name for a wrestler. If he had been born 15 years later, he could have worked in ECW as Dick Blood.

Richard Blood isn't a very good face name and I'm pretty sure Steamboat never turned heel.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

But people might judge me for watching wrestling and I'll never live with the shame! Also I can't wear a wrestling shirt because people might think I like wrestling and I can't live with the thought of it.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Wait did some of you take me seriously? :psyduck:

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Endless Mike posted:

I always expect him to ask me to play blitzball.

What happened to Zack is the reason why you should never set your Overdrive to "Victor"

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Kobashi vs Sasaki is great if you've ever wondered what would happen if two alpha redwoods decided to start a turf war. :stare:

You might think J-Ru is exaggerating, but he's not. The match looks like two Ents beating the poo poo out of each other.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Every went to complete poo poo when they dropped One.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Web Jew.0 posted:

If you got hit anywhere with a metal pole it'd hurt like gently caress. A european uppercut across vagina probably hurts about the same as armpits,

Even as a dude I can tell just how wrong this is.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

One is used to beat tourists.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Didn't Cena get DQ'd for it against someone? I think either Vince or Shane was involved.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Saul Goode posted:

If wrestlers didn't want to be WHAT-ted.

Then they shouldn't.

All speak.

Like this.

When they cut.

A promo.

People will WHAT the smallest gap in the speech then. People will WHAT when they stop to breathe. The style of promo doesn't matter when the WHATs start.

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

bobkatt013 posted:

Who is gayer then Kanyon?

Billy and Chuck. They only acted fake due to social pressure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

When did Anderson puke? I haven't followed TNA for months.