Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
There is a scooter repair shop down the street from where I work, and earlier this week I noticed a nice Ninja 250 sitting out front. I called the guy last night to see if it was for sale and for how much. He said its a 2005 with 7k miles and he's asking $1500. Is this price about right for that year? I've been looking at craigslist almost daily and the few in my area (memphis) are going for over $2k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
I'm going to go take a closer look at it today. I really do want another bike, but I was hoping to wait until spring. If this bike is in good shape it feels like it would be foolish to pass it up.

• Locked thread