Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
LA sold out it seems :negative:

*edit* Stubhub has monster-pit 300-2000$ :suicide: gently caress you stubhub

squarerandom fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Sep 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Got ours for Vegas on Jan 25th! So freaking excited. We couldn't find any of LA or San Jose, so we settled for Vegas and it's going to be an awesome first visit there :D What I don't get is this:

You will receive your tickets via: Standard Mail: Allow 10 to 14 days for delivery - Please adhere to published ticket limits. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice. Ticket delivery will be delayed for up to four (4) weeks from the public on-sale date. After which your tickets will be mailed to your billing address within 10 to 14 days.

Am I get it in 10-14 days? Or 10-14 days after 4 weeks? I've never used ticketmaster, just livenation and stubhub so yeah.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

gabi posted:

Jesus Christ the cheapest tickets for the Detroit show were $88 US. Even the cheap seats for Chicago were $50. Ugh.

If you honestly think 88$ for LADY GAGA is expensive you got some weird price-product mentality. Also we just got our tickets in, they were pink for breast cancer awarness!

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

So since they changed the rules for the Monster Pit in North America, I was able to buy General Admission Floor seats (they were sold the gently caress out back in october) so we can get in at Vegas. Now I just gotta sell the tickets I already have :ohdear:

E: explained the situation to the Ticketmaster girl and gave me face value refund for the non monsterpit-able tickets :woop:

squarerandom fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jan 18, 2013

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

TheJoker138 posted:

$40 for t-shirts? Good loving lord that's about $20 too much. I'll probably still get one though cause I'm a loving chump.

It was 50$ for the meat shirt and it didn't even have tour dates :(

I saw her the 25th in Vegas. It was loving amazing. From 4am waiting to line up for monster pit pre-passes until 6, and 6 to 8:30am to actually get the pre-pass passes and from 4-5:30pm to actually go into the pit. It was so loving amazing. This was our first Gaga concert (mainly went to take my girlfriend.) and holy loving poo poo it was the greatest thing I've ever seen. We made a ton of friends and got to the second row of the pit. Still can't believe how amazing the show was.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Maximusi posted:

Sigh. I too went to the St Paul concert with another goon; I flew from San Francisco to Minneapolis and guess who I saw on the connecting flight? Lady Starlight. Course, I was too chicken to go up to her and say something even though she was only a few rows behind me. Then I creepily followed her after she got off the plane but still couldn't say hello. Welp. I thought the concert and Madeon were great, though I still prefer Monster Ball.

Why? she's really nice and didn't mind breaking from DJ'ng to take a picture with us and seemed pretty stoked about it.

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Turkeybone posted:

For whatever reason, this is my favorite part.

Hell yah! I loved that part and that haircut and the weird hand-outfit, the energy, everything man. It's such a rad part. My girlfriend likes the clapping parts because she says GAGA just looks so drat happy clapping, and especially because she cut the last ball short (we just got in on the vegas shows) so you can tell she loving loves being back, and it's showing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

somnambulist posted:

Less then a week till the ArtRave starts. I haven't bought tickets yet, waiting to hear impressions, but i had a blast at the roseland show, so I'll probably end up going.

I surprised my wife with tickets, then we found out she'll be 5 months pregnant by time it comes around to the Vegas showing. So she wants to dress up with her bump as the purple Koons orb. So uh, we'll see how htis goes.

• Locked thread